Electricity & automation
Automation solutions that work
CREADIS aims to be the preferred industry partner, and therefore we have employed electrical and automation engineers with extensive experience and great tenacity. We never hand over a project until it works.
Especially in automation projects involving commissioning, the automation engineer is under time and often also geographical pressure. Many of our automation engineers have over 25 years of experience, making them well-equipped to implement precisely this type of project.
We provide electrical and automation solutions in the following areas:
• Special purpose-built machines
• Process plants
• Production optimization and associated updates to existing control systems
• Resources associated with the commissioning of third-party systems
• Specification, construction and testing of electrical machines and systems
• Safety verification on existing machines and production systems, including full documentation in accordance with applicable standards
• Technical electrical documentation in all common documentation systems.
We continually provide training for our electrical and automation engineers, and can therefore fulfil our customers' requirements for a high degree of professionalism and knowledge of the latest electrical and automation technology.
Like all CREADIS staff, our electrical and automation engineers are passionate about technology.
Explore cases on electricity and automation below.